Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
varsity is needed

hopefully embroidered and nothing in the front to mess it up buuuuut we normally know how that goes

So far all blah. Same ole tired BS, logo in different location and a tad bigger/smaller. Starting to feel like Crooks n Castle recycled designs.

no offense to delta but on some nyc street **** why delta..???

Cend, SR, kez5, desa, giz, skuf, dink, zb, pear, les, posta, oker, miss17, wanto, and mq would all be better collabs IMO on some real bombing ****.

Last edited:
Really feeling the delta logo. I hope it makes its way to a T shirt

Reflective box hoodie is awesome too but I’m sure I won’t be able to get one

no offense to delta but on some nyc street **** why delta..???

Cend, SR, kez5, desa, giz, skuf, dink, zb, pear, les, posta, oker, miss17, wanto, and mq would all be better collabs IMO on some real bombing ****.

They did NYC dudes in the past

They did NYC dudes in the past
yeah I know and they should continue for the sake of the brand IMO.
also outside of JA and cost who was really bombing like that they collabed with?

anyone that knows knows. a collab with anyone I listed would be much doper on different levels than delta. no offense to delta.

^ you right, not into graf like that so i dont know much but I hear you, would love to see more graf dont matter from who

2732ED7D-B8B7-4D8E-9CB4-540697A5214F.jpeg
Fit for today...to step out into this crazy hot day! :angry:

Still need those 98s but prices went crazy about a year ago and now can’t justify it against the price of newer and comfier releases :smh: dope fit
Thanks bro...ya I was lucky enough to score a pair on the web store when they dropped. It was a super slept on release because it took a few minutes to sell out. Or maybe it was pre bot era who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom