Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN with the censorship. Screenshot_20190816-102300.png

facts. it's hard to find a legit and good condition one for sale.

got the kung fu and ET tee for 170USD. Woulda wanted to have paid less but it is what it is.
Traded Buju for Madonna.

Madonna is creeping up in price too. I think it’s gonna become the new “Sade”. Great trade.

If they make a macaulay culkin deck its an instant cop.

You know it’s coming.

dams u think 135 is a good price for light blue donna t?

Light blue is one of the best Madonna colors lowkey. Def pull the trigger. I’ve been watching prices cause I wanna get another color since people love my Olive one but they keep climbing. Most colors were ~$100 at the top of the summer.

Light blue is one of the best Madonna colors lowkey. Def pull the trigger. I’ve been watching prices cause I wanna get another color since people love my Olive one but they keep climbing. Most colors were ~$100 at the top of the summer.
gooddamb @makecracknotwar rocking his got me thirsty. ima wait. I just copped a light pink Sade for my bday lol

Madonna is creeping up in price too. I think it’s gonna become the new “Sade”. Great trade.

You know it’s coming.
IDK if Madonna is going to be better than the Sade tee but it is getting more value since it was released. Sade is a personal favorite so maybe Im biased lol

gooddamb @makecracknotwar rocking his got me thirsty. ima wait. I just copped a light pink Sade for my bday lol

Jealous AF. I’ve been seeing light green Sade in my dreams man. I NEED that tee... :smh:

IDK if Madonna is going to be better than the Sade tee but it is getting more value since it was released. Sade is a personal favorite so maybe Im biased lol

I originally wasn’t a fan of the photo tees with the handwriting on it and missed out on Sade, Nas and Gucci because of it. Had someone try and sell me a grey Nas 8/10 for $200 :sick:

Reactions: JPS
I originally wasn’t a fan of the photo tees with the handwriting on it and missed out on Sade, Nas and Gucci because of it. Had someone try and sell me a grey Nas 8/10 for $200 :sick:
Yeah I can see that. I grew up with my Mom blasting Sade in the mornings so I had to cop. Still havent worn it but wont ever sell it LOL. I struck out with Nas and wont pay resell prices...just cant lol. Madonna should be worth more tbh but the fact thats its not really a photo tee kinda hurts IMO. Still have my Green one too but will rock that eventually.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom