Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
341D9C9B-65C1-46EB-A706-2C6981BD89BF.jpeg

A96BE195-5640-4094-B8E0-B72A93F78B92.jpeg

And the red socks

I'm gonna try doing a three screen command center Monday - desktop, laptop and mobile. Doubt I'll get half of what I want but if I can cart on two things at once from the jump (desktop & mobile, probably) I may be OK.

Order #:
1) Tan denim

2) Baseball jersey

3) Banner tee natural

4) Grey Most hoodie

5) Camo waist bag
Olive camp
Navy heaven & earth tee
Lavender cone hoodie
Pinstripe jug mesh cap
Socks

Monday will be my first time on mobile, so some advice would be appreciated.

Do you normally use the app or mobile version of full site?
Is auto fill on mobile a thing?

I'll using iphone XS if it helps

If I'm going to try and scoop the black waistbag online Monday, is there any other way to cop the camo waist bag as well? Or do I have to buy one of the waist bags from Stock X already? :nerd:

-Drew

Grey The Most hoodie and the floral baseball jersey.
That works though, man?

Would it have to be a totally different address?

-Drew

Not totally... if you change “St” to “Street” or vice versa, that can work. I go by a shortened name so by changing between my full name vs short name and using St vs Street, I’ve gotten through on multiple orders for the same product before.

Not totally... if you change “St” to “Street” or vice versa, that can work. I go by a shortened name so by changing between my full name vs short name and using St vs Street, I’ve gotten through on multiple orders for the same product before.

Good to know, bro. Much appreciated.

Did you have to use a different name or card number?

-Drew

Good to know, bro. Much appreciated.

Did you have to use a different name or card number?

-Drew

Nope, same card. It doesn’t make you put in a name for the card, just the number. So just adjust the name (I’m assuming you may be able to use ‘Andrew’ and ‘Drew’) in the order/shipping section and you’re good.

I’m thinking MJB in red and that’s about it, my GTR is killing my bank account right now. If I strike out will see what rage cops happen

Nope, same card. It doesn’t make you put in a name for the card, just the number. So just adjust the name (I’m assuming you may be able to use ‘Andrew’ and ‘Drew’) in the order/shipping section and you’re good.
Same card for same item only works if you use a whole new browser. I wouldn’t recommend same card for two of the same item tho.

Monday will be my first time on mobile, so some advice would be appreciated.

Do you normally use the app or mobile version of full site?
Is auto fill on mobile a thing?

I'll using iphone XS if it helps

I have the same phone. Safari with Fillr. Just be ready just in case a field doesn’t get filled in. Their checkout screen be acting up sometimes.

Im really hoping my bot works pretty well like it did for me last season. The first week of the season is always unreliable though. Gonna need to make out my manual plan as well.

This didn’t really work for me last season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom