Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
541B1943-1FDA-4578-9C8E-0295D0F99EB4.jpeg

Only ordered 1 set but preme blessed the kid with an extra set :pimp:

I still haven’t received anything. 3 items on 1 order at 11:01. Received confirmation email, charges processing and nothing in UPS or any shipping notifications. Anyone else in the same situation? I have no doubt that I’ll receive my items, just weird that some people have already received some items that they’ve caught on restocks. :smh:
I’m here- 11:02 checkout time & confirmation email. No updates since

*charge dropped from my card this morning too

C3EABF76-A061-408A-B20F-EF74CCCA61E3.jpeg
I know everyone is wanting the Leda and the swan sticker. But does anyone else have special box logo prints? Stickers are always dope to collect imo

I have a couple cool ones, but soooo many dope ones I'm missing. Honestly I'm at the point where I like the stickers more than the clothes lol.

Yea the stickers are always dope. I have so many from throughout the seasons just stacked up in a drawer. So many reggie box logos too

Yeah I have a big shoebox that's just for stickers lol. I've been trying to see if I can put them all on some kind of board to make some kind of collage but been too busy.

My brother and friend both just got the boxers and all they got with it was regular stickers. I hope I get at least one shower cap with my stuff. I ordered more than them if that matters.
I got 4/4 shower caps so far. Looks like all orders getting them lol.

My charge dropped from my card this morning.. I used the online store credit I had from last season (tag heuer stopwatch) and had $36 remainder put on card.

Sent them a message this morning

How do you apply the credit on-line? I’ve never seen a field for it.

How do you apply the credit on-line? I’ve never seen a field for it.

After you fill in all shipping and cc info and hit “process payment” It takes you to another screen that asks if you want to apply your online store credit. It was one click then order processing bar after that.

Credit is linked to email address used

I wear XL for UT Uniqlos, Bapes, L for Gildan merch shirts and Supreme x Hanes Tagless Tees. What size should I go for for T-shirts released from FW 17 and beyond? Im 5’8 188lbs.

TIA Supreme Team!

Fronts and Hanes tees came in. Wanted a fronts sticker or a middle finger to the world if anyone wants to trade for a kids or KONY :nerd:

3605C03F-4983-4067-8105-2A2A90E88A7F.jpeg
A284AAC0-0D79-40EB-B715-4395764CA233.jpeg
i got an extra fronts for your Kids sticker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom