Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeper:nthat:

08C0D6A0-9C08-4EF2-AF44-3D6CF4088833.jpeg

Can anyone recommend what size to go for with the parka? Last season's TNF x Preme expedition jacket size L was swimming on me. Was gonna size down to M but didn't know if the parka would be the same sizing as the expedition jacket.

Should be true to size, FW17 mountain parka fit true to size.

Who is hell is running STOCKX shipping department?! I bought a directors chair form Stockx and I got a package today with a creeper tee!! and the receipt in the bag clearly shows directors chair?! How is this even possible?!?

Stockx has no phone number to call directly I can only email for support

has this happened to anyone else before? were you able to resolve shipping error?

any help is appreciated!

Who is hell is running STOCKX shipping department?! I bought a directors chair form Stockx and I got a package today with a creeper tee!! and the receipt in the bag clearly shows directors chair?! How is this even possible?!?

has this happened to anyone else before? were you able to resolve shipping error?

any help is appreciated!
LOL terrible. If it helps, theyre pretty responsive to emails.

any help is appreciated!

Email them asap, make sure you’ve taken pics of the packaging including the shipping label. One assumes the tee arrived in a box that is too small to fit a directors chair in?

Email them asap, make sure you’ve taken pics of the packaging including the shipping label. One assumes the tee arrived in a box that is too small to fit a directors chair in?
yeah came in a plastic bag, I emailed them with pics of my ups baf matching their tracking and bag label shows a 4lb weight. so they cant say they shipped a 12 lb chair to me.

I think stockx authentication department do nto check what is ordered and just check for authenticity, so if it pass it move to shipping without anyone verifying if it matches whats is being ordered. this is my guess?

I got a real good price on the chair so seller might regret selling for the low and shipped a tee for stockx to get penalize. I am so heated right now just thinking of all the possibilities. paypal dispute anyone for unresolved stockx orders?

Should be true to size, FW17 mountain parka fit true to size.

I personally wouldn't go with opinions on how things fit because everyone has their own interpretation on how they like it to fit. You can't go wrong with measurements and here was the last tnf mountain parka fit chart.

upload_2019-3-27_9-25-7.png

According to that, if you are a true medium and like a looser fit. Take a medium.

edit: That was directed toward @nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom