Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I remember.
I dunno I just feel like they should keep it ny with a lot of this stuff. there's still a lot of things they haven't covered/done before that I think a lot ppl outside of ny would enjoy.

(like the kez5, spot, skuf, les tee ideas that I mentioned...add cend to that. free cend lsd)

yeah I remember.
I dunno I just feel like they should keep it ny with a lot of this stuff. there's still a lot of things they haven't covered/done before that I think a lot ppl outside of ny would enjoy.

(like the kez5, spot, skuf, les tee ideas that I mentioned...add cend to that. free cend lsd)
I’m surprised they haven’t done anything with earsnot and Irak. Specially since earsnot worked at bk and some members still work for supreme.

Here’s that NY Giants piece in question, one of the rarer pieces from 2000. Not my pic btw

upload_2019-6-5_15-52-35.jpeg

upload_2019-6-5_15-52-54.jpeg

Also speaking of graffiti artists, anyone going to Beyond the Streets in Brooklyn later this month? I’m coming up from Jersey to check it out

the Yankees supreme collab woulda been nice if it wasnt oversized logos

Eh, contemplating whether I wanna participate tomorrow. Initially had my eye on the overdye hoodie.. but now it’s the middle of summer. Plus they went up $10 from last year.. $160+ seems silly right now. The markup on the slippers is pretty crazy too. Similar joints online for round $30, even saw some for under $10. It’s been a pretty weak season overall.. good for the wallet tho.

I was refunded by Nike and was given no directions whether to return the item or not. This worked out for me I actually dig the green pair. Funny because I was gonna go purple at first, then decided silver, and ended up with green lol.

Nike rep asked me for style # on receipt and tag. It was the same. So all 3 colors are same style # I believe and it’s a crap shoot what color you get.

For others who are mismatched: I initiated return on Nike first (e-mail shipping label option), then called and told them what happened, they processed refund for me and then it showed when I refreshed the order page online. Free pants!

I would take any color in the pants in a M, I have a L in the green that are too big unfortunately. Would love to swap or help someone that needs

any Advice on sizing of hoodies for this season? I’m a large in t’s this season (kids, Cupid, mini box) going large overdye tomorrow. Right call?

any Advice on sizing of hoodies for this season? I’m a large in t’s this season (kids, Cupid, mini box) going large overdye tomorrow. Right call?

i would say XL

i’m a medium in tees (bit a little baggy) and get large hoodies

but arent tees 1 size big these days? Preme sizing turned into crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom