Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol lemme rephrase it, How many hours you think i'd have to wait inline to enter if i arrive at 12pm
I went a couple years ago, on a Sunday and got in line about 11. It took about a half hour to get in, the line was to the diamond store.

I went a couple years ago, on a Sunday and got in line about 11. It took about a half hour to get in, the line was to the diamond store.

thanks for the info, will try to get there before 11 to save some time to do other things through out the day. Hopefully it's not crazy due to the consensus of this drop, im trying to grab that BD Chore coat in person

Got the rest of my MJB tee’s in.

Thanks @icysoles718 and @RIP sleazyy for the stickers.

54F30981-8382-43EA-8055-3D03957D6070.jpeg

Going to Preme on Sunday y0u should be good

like a 30min wait tops in line

but you never know, Tourist start seeing a line and just get in line and have no idea what their in line for!!!

That's Fairfax all day!!

Going to Preme on Sunday y0u should be good

like a 30min wait tops in line

but you never know, Tourist start seeing a line and just get in line and have no idea what their in line for!!!

That's Fairfax all day!!

Good lookin out man. Last time I waited in line on Fairfax was for the FW16 drop, stood in that line for 8+ hours & the lady was with me, never again lol.

Wonder how many post it flags they’ll allow.. it was only 4 bandaids & I think 8 lozenges. Kinda want flashlight too, but that thing is definitely “Tini” for $48.

D8B6C5A6-AC0D-4DDA-B0C0-1F33FD855174.jpeg

8B898617-9B3D-4F6B-AF6C-D0585386A3D1.jpeg

Dunks just arrived. These are pretty nice in hands, the leather isn’t as crappy as i thought they were going to be. The Diamond Dunk highs and RESNs were a lot worse leather wise than these.

diamond dunk highs were almost plastic but RESNs were butter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom