Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally snagged the white pair for close to retail and in my true size. Took a few painful seshes to break the black pair in after sizing down .5 for a snug fit skating. Found out gato run small anyway. If you’re still looking to pick these up definitely go .5 size up from what you wear in dunks. Any way these are very underrated IMO. Awesome shoe for skating and I’m glad to have another pair that’s not as snug.

image.jpg

So I got an Order Update email on the Red Burner Phone - supposedly its on its way (ups tracking provided etc.)

HOWEVER, my order never went through yesterday. My attempt was rejected because I entered my expiry date incorrectly (old autofill info on new amex card). Also, I do not have any pending charges on my credit card. Has anyone experienced this before ?

I was underwhelmed by the screwdrivers set.
(I collect tools so yeah I didn’t think much of it)

anyways. My kids opened my packaged before I got home and scratched the sticker and stuck everything else on their Halloween bags.

haven't bought anything from stockX before...was thinking about putting a bid in for the mohair beanie i missed on...$13.95 shipping though? yeah....nope

haven't bought anything from stockX before...was thinking about putting a bid in for the mohair beanie i missed on...$13.95 shipping though? yeah....nope

There’s a lot of things I dislike about StockX, but shipping is one thing they get right. It’s two day shipping from the time buyer ships to them and then another two days from the time they authenticate to your house. So they do their part to get it to you as quick as possible. Naturally they’ll probably ruin this somehow.

There’s a lot of things I dislike about StockX, but shipping is one thing they get right. It’s two day shipping from the time buyer ships to them and then another two days from the time they authenticate to your house. So they do their part to get it to you as quick as possible. Naturally they’ll probably ruin this somehow.

I never understood the need for this though. Like you know its going to get to you in like 2 weeks depending when the seller ships. I would have no problem paying $5 shipping for a hat and them telling me it will be to you in a month. I just want the piece...i don't care how quick it gets to me. I am not in a dying hurry to wear that single beanie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom