Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mail day. They are getting packages out faster to Cali lately.

that mohair is sick, wanted your same one but i have the ribbed SS18 in the same color so didnt wanna fork over the $50+ for another beanie (woulda been the only thing i bought that week)

I would never spend 300 dollars on a shirt.

No matter how much money I make.

-Drew

I can respect that.

But you may be in the wrong thread lol.
Dogs with Eyebrows <<<< video

Yo NikeTalk! one of my classes of my civil eng. program has a project where we make any video and we just get graded on who gets views (entrepreneur class, easy elective)

Id appreciate if y'all watch the video man, honestly its trash but ya boy is pictured at the end w da supreme on

its linked above and only like 1 minute long

What the **** did I just watch

Yo NikeTalk! one of my classes of my civil eng. program has a project where we make any video and we just get graded on who gets views (entrepreneur class, easy elective)

Id appreciate if y'all watch the video man, honestly its trash but ya boy is pictured at the end w da supreme on

I like Kim Do. Video was cute.

of course the SF bogo is cool, but if i had $800 to blow and someone had a gun to my head saying you have to spend it on a t-shirt, i'd go swarovski

edit: and then spend the extra on booze or gambling

I can respect that.

But you may be in the wrong thread lol.

Yeah. You have a point. :lol:
I guess it still surprises me to this day that prices for these things have reached astronomical prices.
I remember back when heads were negotiating and considered 150 to 200 USD for a box logo as a ridiculous asking price.

-Drew

You should just buy like 10k views.

yeah man but buying views can get it deleted then that's a zero for the project. but thanks to those who watched.

Screen Shot 2019-10-24 at 9.37.43 PM.png

On another note my thermal pants just shipped, surprised they are pretty much sold out except the smalls. wonder how people gonna style em I just got em to wear under gym shorts to run/workout

yeah man but buying views can get it deleted then that's a zero for the project. but thanks to those who watched.

On another note my thermal pants just shipped, surprised they are pretty much sold out except the smalls. wonder how people gonna style em I just got em to wear under gym shorts to run/workout
yup, nothing better than a workout with some sweat soaked cotton pants that are supposed to keep you warm in cold weather.

These aren’t for working out at all bruh lmao

Thermal material is horrific for working out

I like the leather strap on the back of the S logo caps. It bumped the price up $6, but it’s worth it not to have those clips with the teeth they were using.

I’ve been trying to figure out where I’m hanging the lantern to decide the cord length I need. They sell lantern bulb cords online w/ switch, but I’m mainly finding the same few styles. This is the general idea of what I’ve used for paper lanterns in the past..

B545CEF9-8733-4ED5-9032-735B9D291E3F.png

Ya dude that was running the store was going to have everybody line up around the block and do some kind of random selection system. They were going let as many in as possible was the word. I came on bart so I dipped out as soon as I got my stuff. I was not trying to hang around that late.
How did they do the random selection? and how late we talking bout here? thought its suppose to close around 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom