Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never get a confirmation and email from Supreme usually 1 or the other stuff just pops up. I got confirm page and charge..now it probably will just pop up like most my orders do.

Got black then went back for the grey hat. Email for hat but not the first order. Site was fine until I tried for hat, then it sent me to the main page and took some time to order.

at least my windstopper will be warm
46BCA071-BB1F-491A-BF8B-F030B6703722.gif

No email for me so I'm not out of the woods just yet, but I didn't really do anything that special. Chrome (with 40 other random tabs open), had it waiting on the Sweatshirts page, f5 at 9am, add to cart, auto-filled everything except my address and CVC. Was kind of surprised at how smooth it went actually

I did have a random *** shirt (heather Lime pocket LS tee) in my cart already that I accidentally purchased haha. Ahh well.

I somehow got TWO pending charges on my card...never said a payment went through on the site.
No email. Feel like I may have screwed myself by putting it through too many times now both orders are gonna be cancelled...:frown:

Time to pray.

Guess I should stop trying to get in since it won’t even load the hoodie for me anymore. Just keeps skipping.

Gray M went pretty smoothly for me too.

Wifey calls me and says there was so much lag and she couldn't get a black M. I'm disappointed still, then she texts me the order confirmation. :pimp:

I got a Black M and went straight for that, expecting the grey to be the first to sell out. Grey the dopest color tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom