Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who ever said theres enough meant that market will have a bunch on resell, so prices should dip a bit.

Never enough for retail, cuz alot more would cook here manually.

The yellow is def. one of the hardest colors I seen but I know I’ll spill something on it and it’ll be ruined

Just got out of SF about a half hour ago after being a 12:15 time slot. There was still greys being brought out but I don’t remember seeing baby blue or pink stuff. Everything else looked in decent supply.

Last edited:
Waddup blood

98AA144F-B603-42AC-A4DB-6C365A38C625.jpeg

The nutcracker is REALLY well made for an off brand nutcracker. I have a lot of experience with these things... really surprised glad I got it. I was disappointed that it wasn’t a steinbach but Watever

I love that supreme uses the OG Thinsulate logo reminds me of all the beanies my mom would get me and I would lose

^ me too, want them to release a regular set of beanies with that logo, they did a few yrs back but no where to be found now a days

#760 400p BK.

Just got to car

Box logo hoodies were all sold out like I thought they would. Knew I should have skipped

Nutcracker sold out when I finally got in store.

All that was left when I checked out was red yellow and brown beanies. Saw the last blk and navy get sold in front of me

813BFBB9-DB65-4547-A376-85301A1CAA3A.jpeg

Might start going to Bowery. They seem to have more stock then BK.

Thankful I went to Starbucks and hit a hoodie

8521CB5E-2D35-4CB3-831E-71BF01394D5E.jpeg

#760 400p BK.

Just got to car

Box logo hoodies were all sold out like I thought they would. Knew I should have skipped

Nutcracker sold out when I finally got in store.

All that was left when I checked out was red yellow and brown beanies. Saw the last blk and navy get sold in front of me

813BFBB9-DB65-4547-A376-85301A1CAA3A.jpeg

Might start going to Bowery. They seem to have more stock then BK.

Thankful I went to Starbucks and hit a hoodie

8521CB5E-2D35-4CB3-831E-71BF01394D5E.jpeg
My man young thug working.gif

Anyone try on the beanie? Still as snug as last year’s?

May have to settle for one next week if they dip under a bill, can’t do the hoodie prices.

This was a real **** show, items loaded Soldout, then eventually reloaded, I add an item and their was no cheack out button, I couldn’t even c what was in cart. The check-Out option didn’t come till 11:40am. I didn’t successfully cart anything until 1230. Plz don’t get me started on the hats.

So F Supreme.......... people with bots........people with multiple hoodies............... and those who live close too a store.

You must be new here..

a lot of the dudes in this thread buy to wear.. and XL is one of the first sizes gone in store.
Most def not new.... struck out on bogo’s for years and had a chance but y’all have physical stores.... I’m in West Texas, nothing but online or bust but if these stores still have sizes and fellow NTers are in remote locations, why not help someone out.... hell, I make enough to happily compensate anyone for waiting in line for hours.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom