Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most def not new.... struck out on bogo’s for years and had a chance but y’all have physical stores.... I’m in West Texas, nothing but online or bust but if these stores still have sizes and fellow NTers are in remote locations, why not help someone out.... hell, I make enough to happily compensate anyone for waiting in line for hours.....
You can check all the NTers wanting to help you out on StockX.

This was a real **** show, items loaded Soldout, then eventually reloaded, I add an item and their was no cheack out button, I couldn’t even c what was in cart. The check-Out option didn’t come till 11:40am. I didn’t successfully cart anything until 1230. Plz don’t get me started on the hats.

So F Supreme.......... people with bots........people with multiple hoodies............... and those who live close too a store.
see you next year

F that... I’d have to sell a pair of my T

I’d have to sell a pair of my TS just to cop a damn hoodie... I’d happily do 2 over retail but not doing 8-9 like I’m seeing

Image result for laughing gif

Yea basically no checkout button empty spot.
website lags. its fine now.

Fairfax updates- pink was gone after 30, blue as well. Pink blue gray were first to go. Smalls were gone after #2

Bro nobody would do that 200 over stuff. Most people would want market or even more. Throw the extra money in and get yourself one.

$200 over retail is free now? 🤣😂😭
that’s basically a extra hoodie for free..... SMH
But they could also get 3 extra hoodie for free. Just give up hope man, you won’t be getting one anywhere near $200 over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom