Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially we’ve never seen you here before today. Nobody will help me out and I’ve been here like 5 years.
I’ve been in and out this chat for 7 years now on supreme... I’ve been on NT since early 2000’s... I just pop in from time to time.... Old NT days, we looked out for each other... Those days are long gone I suppose.... All I know is if I lived in NYC or Cali, I’d help anyone I could that missed out like myself... ain’t **** free, but I ain’t paying resell.... **** is more than my truck note which is already high

I was just about to spend 650 on a brown hoodie... is this life?

Attachments

• AB4F27F9-8CD0-49D8-AABC-36C96BE023E3.jpeg
    AB4F27F9-8CD0-49D8-AABC-36C96BE023E3.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 119
I’ve been in and out this chat for 7 years now on supreme... I’ve been on NT since early 2000’s... I just pop in from time to time.... Old NT days, we looked out for each other... Those days are long gone I suppose.... All I know is if I lived in NYC or Cali, I’d help anyone I could that missed out like myself... ain’t **** free, but I ain’t paying resell.... **** is more than my truck note which is already high
Yeah things have changed. Some people don’t even wear this stuff, they just flip it.
Cold world. But if you have a truck payment don’t buy this hoodie. This stuff is a luxury item that many of us could not get today, myself included.
But sorry nobody here will take a 300 dollar loss to be a bro or whatever.

lol didn't even get the check out option after adding cart kept running around website like a chicken with is well yall know the saying but with 30 second shot clock it was a duberino lol

I was on NT back then, we weren’t hooking people up like that. You might get pointed in the right direction, but you weren’t getting hooked up for a release of this magnitude.

Yeah things have changed. Some people don’t even wear this stuff, they just flip it.
Cold world. But if you have a truck payment don’t buy this hoodie. This stuff is a luxury item that many of us could not get today, myself included.

Trust I make enough money to my truck note and I had my bonus check hit but at least I’m not the only one that took a big fat L today.... just a lil sore bout it cuz I was so damn close....

I was on NT back then, we weren’t hooking people up like that. You might get pointed in the right direction, but you weren’t getting hooked up for a release of this magnitude.

I remember a dude who copped at Bowery for like 5 dudes in this group that misses out last year during Bogo szn..... wasn’t looking for a handout, just a oop....

Yup

People used to look out back in the day but that’s a whole nother story

@PoweredbyMSG

this is one of the better box logos in recent memory just off the embroidered paisley but honestly I can’t wear box logos anymore and not feel like a bozo. the types that rep supreme today make me hate myself when I’m wearing one
Hahaha, yup. Whenever I get the itch to buy a box logo hoodie on resale, I just search for pictures on Instagram, and it usually makes me stop wanting one.

Well sounds like LA is getting into the high 700s and still got stuff. No XL though which pisses me off but at least can get one of each thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom