Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Historically, when would be the best day to purchase on SX?
Like when is i usually at it lowest?

PO

the following wednesday/thurs when the west coast ppl are about a day or two from receiving their orders in the mail.

This drop will be tricky though with xmas on Wednesday. Im betting the price will spike up wednesday afternoon in alot of items.

For me i think if ima do it, im gonna strike on Monday/Tuesday.

Got a much better deal on the SF tee by doing PP direct with an eBay seller.

Paid $400 shipped, when stock x base prices were $500 ish.

Would have been happy with the hoodie (my wife got) and the Xmas tee (which I guess is the cat tee) and the beer tee (since we're opening a craft beer bar next month).

By Supreme doing this drop, it just makes me salty when I would have been more than happy otherwise... I liked the days when you'd get the L by just being slow... now this site breaking luck thing sucks...

The way resellers are these days just be patient and I'm sure the amount of colors and tees in general they will dip in the 200's for sure. Like someone else said, the SF bogo was way higher and is now in the 300's. It wont stay there but resellers these days have THE weakest hands for holding in history lol.

Last edited:
thats always been the case with smalls though. they make more these days but they're still mostly f&f or you're paying extra on the side

^that's surprising for DSM (in a good way). I remember going there with #2 spot once and half the shirts they said they didn't even get lol

The way resellers are these days just be patient and I'm sure the amount of colors and tees in general they will dip in the 200's for sure. Like someone else said, the SF bogo was way higher and is now in the 300's. It wont stay there but resellers these days have THE weakest hands for holding in history lol.

If I see prices in the 200's it's going to be hard to stick to my guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom