Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a place to sell Supreme clothing on NT? I have a bunch of tees that are DS that I'm trying to get rid of and this would be a better place than Grailed/Stockx IMO.

Also,
I think I decided to keep the paper Nuptse when it comes in and let the SOL Baltoro go if anyone is interested...

What color and what size?

Man this is the Supreme TNF jacket collection im striving for

Thanks. I have no luck whatsoever with box logos, but I seem to hit on TNF releases. TNF x Supreme is one of my favorite collabs.

Whats your favorite one out of the collection.. very nice

My favorite nutpse is the power orange one even though at 46 it maybe bright for my age. I own the black leather and the just released paper nutpse. For jackets I like the black Expedition cordura jacket. For fleeces I like the sulphur Expedition fleece and the blue Trans Antarctic expedition fleece which I seem to also where when i go out to run errands.

I'm looking to add a few more jackets to the collection like : the sulphur Expedition cordura jacket, the red Trans Antarctica fleece jacket, any color of the metallic mountain jacket, and denim dot shot jacket.

No clue how you guys are saying the supreme x Hanes socks are comfy. Lmao
I threw them out the first 2 days I got them, hat black cotton all over my shoes
I purchased some ankle socks a few years back from supreme. They sucked!

I wouldn’t hate having a Supreme B/S thread. If anybody snagged that cats shirt in a medium and doesn’t want it, pm me. I know it sat for a couple hours. When I went back and convinced myself to pull the trigger it sold out. Want to get it for my wife.
My dilemma was that I had already hit on box logo shirt, which came in yesterday and already has dog hair all over it. Lol

Anybody want to throw all of their F/W 19 pickups into a pic and post them? I didn’t get a whole lot but would be cool seeing everybody’s pickups from the season. I’ll post one later on.

Anybody want to throw all of their F/W 19 pickups into a pic and post them? I didn’t get a whole lot but would be cool seeing everybody’s pickups from the season. I’ll post one later on.
Image result for brick house

Dopest piece of the szn for me was definitely the paper nuptse. Had I gotten a bandogo I would’ve traded for a nuptse. I prefer low key pieces. It’s not loud, it’s a gray crumpled paper print with just a hit of preme on the arm

with that being said, I can’t wait to get it. Friday couldn’t come sooner

Really glad o have picked up the SF t without having to pay resell. Ever since the SF store was announced I knew I had to get the t, was able to grab opening weekend.
Going back to SS this has been a really good year for Supreme looking back at all the drops, a lot of nice pieces......and box logos

my favorite pick up is definitely the SF box logo. gotta rep the home town

you right! that was definitely my favorite pick up as well just because of how it went down. **** was wild out there.
The highlight, other than grabbing the tee was meeting some cool folks

I definitely prefer the SF bogo over the bandogo tee. I’ve yet to wear it, planning for spring time lol.
Nuptse/Hoody szn right now

my favorite pick up is definitely the SF box logo. gotta rep the home town
I had to buy that SF bogo tee after striking out. I spent $390 on a DS in bag one and I'd do it again LOL. I'm against buying the Bandana tee simply because I put that money towards the hoodie but with the SF one it's only gonna rise in price.
Biggest disappointment was not getting the SF and bandana tees.
TBH if you really want one you can keep searching for a decent price. Most resellers have weak hands and will let something go if you give them a cash offer . That being said I wouldnt spend more than a few hundo on one LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom