Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats because he thought he could get more but panics, like all new resellers, and now wants to collect before it tanks..(in his mind) lol. I'd lowball him for wasting my time.

Yup then he double sold on stock x, got his account removed.

Dude blocked me on Instagram since he thought I'd say bad things about him. I'm like, dude I didn't even realize you blocked me. I'm way too old to mess around with trying to make a kid look bad for canceling an order...

I want the Leather duffle and talking myself from buying it!
grabbed my hats this AM so also talking myself out of going down to the store for my time slot

Knowing If I go I'm gonna drop $$ on a the bags

FML :emoji_baby:

Welp, passed on everything after being worried about sizing on crusher and not wanting to spend 3 bills on the backpack...

Will cop those 95s. Hopefully for about $250. Ready to scour my local Burlington everyday in about 6 months.

Fun times in line today. Saw dude walking around with 5+ of the camp caps and then same dude tried to take the brown iridescent puffer he had and go inside to exchange for the purple one.

With that said, puffer is pretty nice and solid in person (and not feminine at all). But couldn't pull the trigger for (another) $400+ jacket.

Season is pretty much wrapped up for me as well outside of going back and picking up a few things. Sequin Viper hoodie all of a sudden wants to climb in price :rolleyes want to pick up the Nike sweat shirt and sweat pants with hat from FW18 but they’re getting pricey. All that’s left is Home Alone collab if it’s really happening and the all mighty bandana box logo hoodie. Gunning for red. Fully prepared to pay resell which will question my sanity.

Luckily I lost it years ago :nthat:

Oh and for those on the fence about the field jacket, Supreme is being Supreme and the sleeves are huge.

I hate how they edit the images too for a nice sleek/fitted look, then when you get it you can damn near put your entire leg through the sleeves and it would still be baggy.

That didn’t take long lol
Goons

Supreme looking good to San Francisco right about now...

I mean I heard it's a kinda sketch area... but with it being a Thursday morning / afternoon, sounding related...

I had my Baltoro held at a UPS location and just picked it up. It’s huge. Graphic looks fire on it.
CF64BC97-AEAE-4142-8723-4E4DEC3CB688.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom