Official Supreme Thread F/W Week 12: Rimowa/Martin Wong

snkrfollower

Supporter
Joined Apr 2, 2014
Saw that I had a charge from Supreme yesterday for $83.25.... although I didn't order anything at all. Went back through emails, orders and bank records, and it looks like they dropped my charges from 10/24 (camo Hanes thermals and 'zine), and then re-applied the charges yesterday outta the blue two weeks later. Had me like :stoneface: for a minute.

Joined Feb 20, 2013
Saw that I had a charge from Supreme yesterday for $83.25.... although I didn't order anything at all. Went back through emails, orders and bank records, and it looks like they dropped my charges from 10/24 (camo Hanes thermals and 'zine), and then re-applied the charges yesterday outta the blue two weeks later. Had me like :stoneface: for a minute.
happens a lot, Nike does this a lot as well

Joined Nov 15, 2017
Supreme will always get their moneys.

Joined Jun 18, 2005
Damn supreme is wild. Wouldn’t let me order another pack of boxer briefs cause it says I already ordered them (3 weeks ago).
had to use another card lol.
they playing games for $50 hanes underwear when it’s said and done smh

easyco

Supporter
Joined Aug 22, 2012
Lots of people were selling them when stockx had the 50% seller fees
I considered selling right away in part because of the 50% off sellers fee but also because of how some folks were talking about the collab. It wasn’t instant fire with everyone. once in hand tho these things are supe dope.

Top Bottom