Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5E8B8C29-F803-4350-A268-DE70F5353AC1.png 56610527-7ED1-4B8B-946B-F06D44D64EC8.png

Is there a chance I wont touch a jacket top 30 at dsm? Id really hate to waste my time especially today I have a lot of errands to run. Any insight would be appreciated because Ive never got a # there

You guys familiar with sizing I am eyeing the Nas tee is the sizing similar to the Ali and Michael Jackson tees? Also is the sizing of the hoodies consistent?

Europe drop must of been BAD judging by the times lol. Oh boy.

site was lagging hard at drop from all the traffic, bot protection was up, they dropped pooky and bots feasted

good luck today boys lol manual may have a chance if they did something else with pooky in preparation :emoji_thinking:

they also loaded stock on site early this morning

site was lagging hard at drop from all the traffic, bot protection was up, they dropped pooky and bots feasted

good luck today boys lol manual may have a chance if they did something else with pooky in preparation :emoji_thinking:

they also loaded stock on site early this morning

So refresh from 10 AM EST onwards? :wink:

Pity that supreme only makes pants for the vertically challenged. I'm over 6 feet and wear a 32 or 34, a 29-30" inseam is not going to work. I need a 32" inseam at the very least and even that is pushing it...

50% off sellers fee on StockX
This is the third time in the past two months.
I'm guessing this is how stockx "controls" the prices

Pity that supreme only makes pants for the vertically challenged. I'm over 6 feet and wear a 32 or 34, a 29-30" inseam is not going to work. I need a 32" inseam at the very least and even that is pushing it...

Same boat. I just Take pants to my tailor and tell him to let out the cuffs. I only Do this for pants with 32” inseams atleast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom