Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro that’s gonna be the one to go up in price after the coats. Coats are for the ballers, hoodies are the next best thing. Simple color, simple logo, and NYC graphic in the back? You know how much NY’ers wanna rep New York? I’m already searching for the black tee in a decent price
If you buy it within this week resell won’t be that bad. Hoodie only about $100 over for now, next week it’ll dip some. Tee only $30 above retail. I didn’t care for the jackets because it’s a little too loud for me....I can’t pull it off. Most of the time I’m wearing tees anyways.

if by best outerwear you mean the varsity ... you are correct lol

can’t believe it’s so slept on, tempted to grab the black / orange
I ordered the blue varsity on Sunday, still hasn’t been processed. Meanwhile people getting tracking for their SF Bogo tees.

Copped a black Pelican Case for the wifey and socks for the stash.

Completely snoozed this morning, forgot about the drop. At least the Pelican cases didnt sell out yet.
Surprise restock on those?!

Got what I came for. Manu. Gonna trust mobile as much possible, on wifi too, the lag was expected. Shirt sold out after I tried carting both, but hit the restock. Socks necessary :lol:.
9312019112917.jpg
9312019113257.jpg

Copped Black mtn, only piece I wanted. Did go back for tee but it kept glitching on mobile. Meh. Wont have to sell extra purp arc to pay resale so Im happy

Any sf dudes who registered can grab the tiger stripe camp for me? Wifey wanted it and I forgot. I can swing by
promise I’m a good dude to have owe a favor to you

ordered mine on Thursday . And was supposed to deliver Tuesday but never came lol. Had to message them a bunch of times and they finally sent it out yesterday.
You received tracking before that though, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to cop the sweatshirt, I was pretty swift and I thought it went through but never got a confirmation screen. However, when I tried to get it again, I prompted with the "you already purchased this item" message. Then when I checked my bank I have an authorized transaction for the amount of the hoodie. Do you think I am good to go? Or will it get canceled?

Like a few others in here, today was the smoothest the site has been for me all season. Loaded decently, didn’t lag getting into cart, and my Large black mountain went through in under a minute :nthat:

Heard SX is cooked today :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom