Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E528A3BA-51E8-497B-804F-B4C9D206605D.jpeg
13DB8B39-BE84-488C-92E8-103038863150.jpeg

today

Bought two large SF Box Logos at $400 shipped yesterday.

Was waiting for StockX to hit that price, but didn't realize that they charge tax now... F-that... just low balled some private sellers and got the price where I wanted it to be. Also should have them a lot quicker than StockX.

Had a feeling they weren't dropping much lower... looks to be a good guess :smile:

Crazy to see the diversity of supreme fans in SF. I mean, some folks that I would never guess are into it.
You definitely got your hypebeasts out there, young kids, older cats, dads.
Wild

I would say out of the true supporters and hypebeasts, everyone else just caught wind somehow of how Supreme was/is profitable and just started buying it.
Id say at least 40-50% of the people I saw at sf were just reselling whatever they think they can profit from with no intention on ever wearing it or the brand entirely.

Was waiting for StockX to hit that price, but didn't realize that they charge tax now... F-that... just low balled some private sellers and got the price where I wanted it to be. Also should have them a lot quicker than StockX.

Had a feeling they weren't dropping much lower... looks to be a good guess :smile:
Let me get that second one from you...sz L I hope.

I would say out of the true supporters and hypebeasts, everyone else just caught wind somehow of how Supreme was/is profitable and just started buying it.

Id say at least 40-50% of the people I saw at sf were just reselling whatever they think they can profit from with no intention on ever wearing it or the brand entirely.

that includes everyone tho. Hypebeasts, true sup fans and new to the brand folks.
Everyone sells supreme

same dudes that kept going for the bogos, sell sell sell

Yeah that's a good price, looks like they're going back up already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom