Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun times in line today. Saw dude walking around with 5+ of the camp caps and then same dude tried to take the brown iridescent puffer he had and go inside to exchange for the purple one.

With that said, puffer is pretty nice and solid in person (and not feminine at all). But couldn't pull the trigger for (another) $400+ jacket.
Which puffer color looked the best in person? Copped the green one for my lady but was going to go after the purple one because it prolly looked more feminine.

lol just picked up a hq hoody and black steep tech tee. Let's see.

01D80867-681E-4A45-99B1-EF721AA17B58.jpeg

Man.. Earlier this week even before prices got announced I was like this is gonna be an expensive week

I want a black field jacket, hq hoodie, and the duffle ?

but I’m probably just gonna end up with a speckle beanie from last year.. this one reminded me :lol:

Last edited:
marikomorose marikomorose yeah that thing does looks suspect on closer look. Meeky Meeky is right, the letters are way to spaced out. they also aren’t italicized enough. plus the circle on the P is circle versus the slanted oval (common on fakes)

Anyone ever buy something off sole street? He posted some preme Ive been looking for but looks like the only way to get in contact w him is thru text

Anyone ever buy something off sole street? He posted some preme Ive been looking for but looks like the only way to get in contact w him is thru text
Sole street is one of the most legit resellers I have ever dealt with. Anything i've ever purchased from him has been 1000% authentic. He is the most reputable seller I can think off off the top of my head. You can DM him on IG..he responds pretty quickly.

saw the upland on Strobeck and ordered me a medium. Goes well with my hq hoody.

If you have a fw15 box logo crewneck pls help me LC this joint.
Dude said worn once/washed
Not sure whether to believe that or not. what do you guys think of the condition here?
E83E0D55-AD77-4E62-A524-E8212A1AF4B8.jpeg
5381801B-DD42-4D5D-B5D8-DCC895CBAC34.jpeg
C75582A5-D9C1-42DA-A09B-BBEEB28849EE.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom