Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gawdam the puffy jacket is massive.
1FFB8014-B2C0-4F8C-8734-A111F822E6A1.jpeg

easyco easyco looks legit from what i can see. i can compare it to my one from last year later today and my 15’ one on sunday

easyco easyco looks legit from what i can see. i can compare it to my one from last year later today and my 15’ one on sunday

Thanks Raf. I have one from last year as well but wasn’t sure if there are any differences between 15 and 18. Like Made in Canada Vs China maybe or something of the sort.
Compare it to your 15 and lmk.
thanks

Thanks Raf. I have one from last year as well but wasn’t sure if there are any differences between 15 and 18. Like Made in Canada Vs China maybe or something of the sort.
Compare it to your 15 and lmk.
thanks

dont think there ever made in China.....

Saw that I had a charge from Supreme yesterday for $83.25.... although I didn't order anything at all. Went back through emails, orders and bank records, and it looks like they dropped my charges from 10/24 (camo Hanes thermals and 'zine), and then re-applied the charges yesterday outta the blue two weeks later. Had me like :stoneface: for a minute.

Saw that I had a charge from Supreme yesterday for $83.25.... although I didn't order anything at all. Went back through emails, orders and bank records, and it looks like they dropped my charges from 10/24 (camo Hanes thermals and 'zine), and then re-applied the charges yesterday outta the blue two weeks later. Had me like :stoneface: for a minute.

happens a lot, Nike does this a lot as well

Supreme will always get their moneys.

Stupid UPS can’t deliver my TNF tee today because of a delay. God I hate this stupid ground delivery.

Damn supreme is wild. Wouldn’t let me order another pack of boxer briefs cause it says I already ordered them (3 weeks ago).
had to use another card lol.
they playing games for $50 hanes underwear when it’s said and done smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom