Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of people were selling them when stockx had the 50% seller fees

I considered selling right away in part because of the 50% off sellers fee but also because of how some folks were talking about the collab. It wasn’t instant fire with everyone. once in hand tho these things are supe dope.

wore this earlier today and got quite a few compliments.
2BD58F8E-3B84-420E-B244-24ABD8B728BA.jpeg

Did most shipments come in from supreme on the TNF? Think the prices will dip?
Tbh I don’t think any of the jackets are going to come down in price at this point. They were basically retail after the drop lol. People were listening to the artificial hate and sold. These are in the top collabs in a while.

Tbh I don’t think any of the jackets are going to come down in price at this point. They were basically retail after the drop lol. People were listening to the artificial hate and sold. These are in the top collabs in a while.

did you grab a jacket?

There's something really corny and wack about the statue of liberty jackets but for some reason I love them. I wish I got the black.

crazy i carted a black baltoro but removed that ish for the shirt. waiting for a steep tech drop!!

Last week was the time to get the jacket but people spent more time calling it ugly than buying. It’s not going down from here because people that wanted quick cash sold it already..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom