Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really thinking about picking up Leda and The Swan tee, black is sold out, white is second option but I have a lot of white tees.

Last edited by a moderator:
i got the black sigg, i hope it's bigger than the last sigg which is like a damn sippy cup.

Everybody gonna drip like snoop with their shower cap :pimp:
article-2394855-1B506BC6000005DC-531_634x511.jpg

:lol:

So for my first order ( red creeper tee); I originally got charged for one with two order numbers and two confirmation emails. Now I have two charges pending. I never had this happen. And no shipping labels created yet.

The black and purple one is nice but the back ruined it for me

I remember when I was like 15 my goal was to be the first ufc fighter sponsored by supreme. Have a box logo on the banners they used to have behind the fighters in the cage :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: .... didn’t quite workout though :lol:
Are you 16 now?

I finally feel like I’m in a safe space where I can admit that I hate camp hats. That shape is terrible.
Lol yeah I know this yet I have at least 4 :ohwell:

so preme split my order of sigg and lock into two boxes. so I got double da shower cap and sticker pack. sweet
I ordered two boards together and they legit split those orders up. I got the red lock with socks and boxers and they legit send the lock solo LOL. I’m for real about to have 27 shower caps.

I for real didn’t even see the back :nerd:
I may have to pick one up cuz I’m a huge Van Gogh fan. If you like his art you should pick this up.
CC3C5197-E48B-440D-A06B-289D1D1C002C.jpeg

I finally feel like I’m in a safe space where I can admit that I hate camp hats. That shape is terrible.
To me the material is the determiner if the cap works for anyone with a head over a size 7 lol. I have some camps that fit well and some that fit like above pictured Goomba haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom