Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I ever get a succes on the TNF collabs is the bag. This goes back to the ATLAS MAP TNF collab

I got greedy lol

added parka duffle and a hat to cart checked out got hit with captcha

did it

coat sold out duffle hat still available

went back

duffle sold out

then got the hat lol

went mobile since it wasnt lagging for me before the drop. clicked parka by mistake and like a dummy went back and tried for fleece. Was lagging anyway on mobile and my laptop. Was able to cart teal parka afterwards but sold out

Parka in Red size S. Manual.

lets goooooooo!

20509479-442B-4A3F-8F0E-A40E628EE965.jpeg

:nthat::nthat::nthat:

Does supreme cancel your order? I checked out with only a hanes tee cause the fleece was sold out in the cart. LOL

Always wanted a beanie, so I grabbed an orange one to go with the clay 350s thats coming out :D

Did anyone get the fleece manual??? I just want to know if it was at all possible to get it manual this AM.

Black medium pocket tee 2nd straight week i go with black on a shirt switching it up from usual white

Card decline man..... Now imma have to show up at 4 and look thirsty as hell knowing damn well I aint getting a parka

Tried going mobile because I've been hitting lately w no problems and there was no lag before drop. Tried to add Denali but like others said there was no checkout and when I went to desktop it said only one product per person and I forgot I haven't used desktop this season yet so none of my info was saved. Luckily my brother was trying for me as well and ended up with a purple parka mobile manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom