Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t got shipping for any of that order yet. But they split my last order, bags in one & hat/beanie in another.
Ah my bad I read it wrong. Tbh I don't think I've seen any pelican case pics in here yet. I guess it hasnt shipped for anyone yet.

Has anyone with a hat or pin got shipping. Not sure where the hats are coming from. Got levitation tee with that order as well but I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be split. More paratroopers for me :nthat:

my pyrex cup is coming tomorrow...
the backpack has a label created but hasn't moved yet.
the scratch off sticker I have is bent a little.

I feel like this post is useless so I think i'll post a pic with it in a sec just so its not completely useless, lol.

Attachments

• IMG_20190829_114434_436.jpg
    IMG_20190829_114434_436.jpg
    444.7 KB · Views: 30
Has anyone with a hat or pin got shipping. Not sure where the hats are coming from. Got levitation tee with that order as well but I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be split. More paratroopers for me :nthat:

Have shipping for my hat with Pyrex coming from NJ. Also had shoulder bag in that order, which was split and will be here tomorrow from NC, while hat and Pyrex won’t be here til Tuesday...

for people wondering why they orders got split up

I placed 4 order

I got 7 tracking notifications on my ups app

Seeing all these orders of the **** I wanted and was easy to get but declined plagued me got me a little salty. First year in 10 years of buying supreme I’ve been hit with the declines. Still in disbelief.
facts but its all good tho. check stockx right now.
I'm def about to cop the mjb tee for the low while its still low.
don't care anymore about the banner tee but will pick up a few other tees that are going for lower than they will go for later..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom