Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably gonna have to take a small loss and buy the sol parka a size down and sell my current one.

i kept forgetting i had bids out on various supreme tees and now everyones bit on my lowball bids so i've got a gang of tees coming monday for retail.

moral of the story: don't pay resale...and if you have to, dictate your price. someone will accept it eventually.

Last edited:
Probably my most utilized Supreme item besides the umbrella. I love it but hate that the hood is so damn heavy

IMAG6057.jpg

IMAG6058.jpg

Probably my most utilized Supreme item besides the umbrella. I love it but hate that the hood is so damn heavy

IMAG6057.jpg

IMAG6058.jpg

i cant stand heavy hoods. Feels like I’m always being pulled by the hood or it needs adjusting all the time.
hoodie season year round in sf

Got that cardigan in black coming this week. Glad I copped I did hesitate lol especially since I didn’t realize they were going to take down the wallabees

I wonder how much that puffy goretex is gonna be..I’m thinking about getting it to replace my heavy duty Eddie Bauer I use when it gets crazy out

i don’t mind spending on a jacket that I’m gonna use year after year but they are probably gonna force it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom