Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year for the crewnecks i had a 4:45 slot, every single person touched a crew, not only that i heard security telling the remainder of the people left to make a single file line to get tickets/wristbands for the next day(friday) but it would be on a first come first serve basis. i didnt bother trying to grab one as i had work the next day, plus that sounds hectic as hell trying to grab box logos FCFS, but yea many people who already grabbed one got tickets for the next day as well. This was all at the BK location. Basically what im saying is that if you got a spot in line, ANY spot, get your *** over there you will definitely touch a hoodie.

Last year for the crewnecks i had a 4:45 slot, every single person touched a crew, not only that i heard security telling the remainder of the people left to make a single file line to get tickets/wristbands for the next day(friday) but it would be on a first come first serve basis. i didnt bother trying to grab one as i had work the next day, plus that sounds hectic as hell trying to grab box logos FCFS, but yea many people who already grabbed one got tickets for the next day as well. This was all at the BK location. Basically what im saying is that if you got a spot in line, ANY spot, get your *** over there you will definitely touch a hoodie.
Do you remember what colors were left at that time slot? Im sure green and blue were sold out by now but curious what was still avaliable

Do you remember what colors were left at that time slot? Im sure green and blue were sold out by now but curious what was still avaliable

Yea it was navy(I went with this), pink, mustard, rust, and possibly a few naturals(not sure) all the popular colors where long gone by the time I got in.

Yeah if you’re checking in at NY they really want to know what’s your spot in line, number from text.

And photo Id with matching credit card
As long as you look like the dude you can finesse it

word thats what i thought. its easy to mock up text convo.

Grey is the best with the contrast blue bogo IMO but it feels impossible LOL. I hope people don’t go after the ones that seem possible and in turn making the possible impossible...

that’s how i ended up with a small black swarovski. it was one of the last ones to sell out

Last edited:
What you guys go for? Mobile+Fillr or Desktop+Chrome autofill. I got TNF baltoro thru mobile and use it since then. But hype week always make mobile crash.

F65236E7-B24D-4FA8-B236-17FD6B71A68B.gif

see y’all tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom