Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
469EE586-F7E4-4567-A266-F3121D7F3D93.jpeg

Grandma with some preme today

She copped yeezys for the toe today Guccishades Guccishades

This week looking like another dub, might be interested in the hat. If it only fits tiny heads like the camps, then this week is FULL DUB!:sick:

finally got around to sizing the timex. #skinnywristproblems
TIMEXAFT.jpeg
TIMEXBEF.jpeg

Nice stainless steel Datejust w/white gold bezel.
My version is white dial, Roman numerals and Jubilee bracelet.
While Timex is interesting, would not replace wear any of my watch rotation.

Last edited:
Usually don’t **** with Supreme keychains cause the ones I had were all janky and fell apart, but I’ve had my eye on the SOG folding knife because I want a lil knife handy for ****. How does that one hold up?

The keyring on mine won't stay closed any longer. I keep it in my wallet since it's small enough. I use it often for opening packages and beers. I have it in red. The paint chipped off a lot.

The keyring on mine won't stay closed any longer. I keep it in my wallet since it's small enough. I use it often for opening packages and beers. I have it in red. The paint chipped off a lot.

Props. Lookin like a pass to me. I was searching for the exact same reasons you use it for. Same **** happened to the crucifix flip knife keychain I had a while ago. Guess I’m back on the hunt.

Usually don’t **** with Supreme keychains cause the ones I had were all janky and fell apart, but I’ve had my eye on the SOG folding knife because I want a lil knife handy for ****. How does that one hold up?
I’ve had mine on my keys since they dropped and they have held up really well besides slight paint chipping. I use it all the time and still great. I even bought another one for the future when I need a fresh one lol.
EB638CD4-10A7-4874-836D-4D2D418FA77B.jpeg
E320D869-1A2E-4438-A841-2AC4678069DA.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom