Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
as much as i complain about teenagers being into supreme...

i used to be that 22 year old who discovered supreme for the first time in the hypebeast forums (despite living a 10 minute walk from the store in college)

Nah :lol: was out on work on that side of the country for a few weeks but when I saw my confirm was switched to Bk, decided to book my flight.

Last edited:
I would never spend 300 dollars on a shirt.

No matter how much money I make.

-Drew

300F49C7-BBC5-4CD7-B38F-E94DCCD57341.gif

Can’t relate.

-Kilroy

as much as i complain about teenagers being into supreme...

i used to be that 22 year old who discovered supreme for the first time in the hypebeast forums (despite living a 10 minute walk from the store in college)
the hypebeast forum supreme thread was the best! where yall at?

Man I haven’t been on there since like 2010 when Kaws Bogo dropped. Those were the days. I was able to grab that and a hat manually with ease.
I didnt catch on till ss12 when the red sbs hit but those sure were the days

Just wondering with the opening of a new supreme store does that means they produce more products or do they allocate stock from other stores to even everything out?

Man I haven’t been on there since like 2010 when Kaws Bogo dropped. Those were the days. I was able to grab that and a hat manually with ease.

had a kaws bogo in white and got orange soda on it that never came out. the only box logo i've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom