Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just arrived, quality is there, not sure I can pull it off like I thought I could though.

0B2F176E-AEB9-4022-B8F0-678D5FD58443.jpeg
i almost regret not buying it. looks really good.

Anyone have any experience on the bell hats?

I want one but unsure on how they fit and if I can pull one off

Don’t want to look like a goof like this

330C3602-C496-46D9-BAA9-BBBC2707FE50.png

I know Medium tees fit a little smaller than last season but do Medium jackets/hoodies fit a little smaller too?

How’s the fit on the Mountain crewneck? I’m a bit worried mine is going to be too big because it’s not made in Canada. Last made in Portugal crewneck I got fit large, but it was spring/summer.

LS pocket tee and mountain crew shipped. Hopefully the crew still runs big like all the cyc canada blanks.

I have some SS08 sweatshirts that were made in China and they run small

How’s the fit on the Mountain crewneck? I’m a bit worried mine is going to be too big because it’s not made in Canada. Last made in Portugal crewneck I got fit large, but it was spring/summer.

Actually, if you zoom into the photos it says Made in Canada, so should fit like the other crews from recent releases

Actually, if you zoom into the photos it says Made in Canada, so should fit like the other crews from recent releases
Thanks for pointing this out. Zoom in on the purple one—it’s made in Portugal, but the classic colors are made in Canada. Interesting!

Weird indeed. I looked at the pics on supcommunity for other sweats released this season, the nontraditional colors were still Made in Canada.
Maybe just a matter of CYC expanding their operations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom