Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@snkrfollower
knew someone was gonna say something

im not sure why im explaining myself but i wear pink...

the Pillow tee in general aint for me ?‍♂️ enjoy your pick up bro i aint knocking.. just aint for me like i said

I had no idea it came in pink...I didn't look through all the colors enough. d*mn it.

tried for the black pillow tee, then the navy pillow tee, ended up with the burgundy pillow tee.

naw.gif

Supreme clearing out autofill literally last minute before 11. It was working couple of mins before :lol:

Surprised that screwdriver set is sitting. Price is decent + Supreme accessory I thought it would be gone fast.

Luckily, none of the tees do much for me.. I usually end up spending too much on em. That black bible tee is pretty clean tho..

Blocked lightning bolt this week I guess. Was able to cop on mobile eventually. Wish they were more consistent about when they choose to block stuff though

American Picture/Pillows both black and screwdriver set. Feels good to see stuff sit. Like the Inc tee too but passed. Maybe pick up if it goes under retail on Stockx. The american tee too good though. May cop another one off stock if that goes below retail too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom