Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My faith in the website has been restored, glad bots sat this week out.

2AA34295-2967-4BEF-AF9A-26A23BE03993.png

I noticed I can only hit online during week 1 and season tees week because theres so much to buy lol. Single hyped item weeks I always take a L now.
Hindu fleece gonna be fun. LMAO. This Street-Pablo guy been wearing it early and often, putting too much attention on it. hah
Bots are hard to fight, I think that's the only thing. We gotta arm ourselves.
1570723338488.png

I would get card declines on my visa all the time, but my amex always goes through.

Visa would tell me that the card actually went through, and that it's Supreme that is rejecting it. It has always been like this for me for the past 2 years.

Stuff popping back up, almost all big logo and pillow tees random colors/sizes.

edit: guess bots are snatching em up as quick as they pop up.

@snkrfollower
knew someone was gonna say something

im not sure why im explaining myself but i wear pink...

the Pillow tee in general aint for me ?‍♂️ enjoy your pick up bro i aint knocking.. just aint for me like i said

agreed. I dont get the appeal of the pillows tee or that rocks tee from previous seasons. Just not something id wear personally. No sly at anyone. We all should like different stuff lol

Got a blk life tee this morning. Kinda wanted a bible tee but priest hands.... eh

agreed. I dont get the appeal of the pillows tee or that rocks tee from previous seasons. Just not something id wear personally. No sly at anyone. We all should like different stuff lol

Got a blk life tee this morning. Kinda wanted a bible tee but priest hands.... eh
Aren't they nun hands?

Mother Teresa hands made that tee for me. hehe
Life tee is cool but I know i can get it below retail down the line. maybe. Had to grab just 2 tees.
wifey on the look out

Can't find the image Supreme may have copied of the bible tshirt, but that outfit in the pic looks like what nuns from Missionaries of Charity would wear.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally was able to check out the stupid rita ackermann shirt. Spelt out Avenue instead of Ave for the address and it worked :lol:

copped the pillows tee in navy... i was undecided with gray and navy and since i have too much black shirts i passed on that color...

they look fine fam, you just need longer socks
naw, I just can't do it

anyone need a size small? for "oop" price
Yo wtf I went for the Rita Ackerman T in black large but confirmation shows a small. Wtf
at least it's a size that is easier to resell ?‍♂️

got the black piping crew this week

only three items left I want this season (that should be at least relatively easy to obtain off the webstore ?‍♂️)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom