Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they were rolling blackouts they’d be tolerable. This was just indiscriminate shutoffs because they’re so afraid of getting sued they would rather hundreds of thousands of people lose food, work, business, and basically cause billions in economic damage instead. And also maximize bonuses for their execs. You know how supreme is like screw you most of the time? Pge is probably their role model.

haha im near downtown San Jose so I dont think my power is going off.

They must have made a ton of those screwdriver sets. Weird to see em chillin, and folks buying Allen tool from couple yrs ago for over $100.
I think the trend these days are the purely comical/outrageous accessories and the functional ones with big branding (lighters and water bottles)
Branding is just not as vibrant for the screwdriver set.

Tried to go for American Picture tee this morning but it's S/O.

Was on the fence. Would have liked if shorty was rocking the natural curls.

broke out the courduroy jacket to work
20191011_101933.jpg

everything on restocks has been easy to grab except the damn script logo 6 panel. Didn’t even seem like folks were hyping it like that

getting all these restock notifications but page still says sold out for pillows, annoying lol

Got the burgundy first and then the pink because they both go so well with the picture.

Yeah, I always go with what works best with the image/design. A lot of images blend in too much with the color of the tee, so I like to have a nice contrast. Probably why I have so many navy tees :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom