Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1A932E51-6EAD-4D71-9488-689BF3D089D5.jpeg

Emailed them this morning about the Moto cross jersey not having shipped and within an hour and a half I got my next day shipping notification to California. They probably couldn’t wait to get rid of it :lol:
Curious what size you ordered and what your measurements are. I usually wear mediums in shirts, sometimes large but wasn't sure what size to order since you can't return for refunds.

is that the building with all the graffiti?!

I was in NY last weekend and was hyped to go but didn’t know it was open all the time or what stuff they would sell. Got there and line was like 90 deep, didn’t wanna wait :smh:

Yes that's the store on Bowery. Definitely wasnt a long wait. 15 minutes at the most.

Yes that's the store on Bowery. Definitely wasnt a long wait. 15 minutes at the most.
yea I meant when I went on a Saturday last week. wanted to check it out and maybe cop something, oh well maybe next time if I ever go back to NY

yea I sold some adapts and it had the battery sticker, I was worried UPS wasnt gonna take it.
As far as I know, as long as the box has the warning on it, it should be good to go.

When I used to work in a research lab, I would have to put the warning label for dry ice on samples I was shipping out.

I'm not sure if it costs more to ship, but it would make sense if it does and why StockX wouldn't want to spend more to ship phones 2 ways.

Not sure if I like the stiffness and boxiness of the piping crewneck. Will decide if I wanna let go of it later this week :\

Anybody have the kent brush in hand? Im a waver which means by default im a brush hoarder.

Was bout to drop 250$ for kent brush anyway ??‍♂️

Midas whale drop a hundo on a preme kent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom