Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some tees came.
A96108AF-DF95-41C7-82BA-47A00C5669C2.jpeg

For those of you that have a few of the pullover/crewneck sweats... Do you notice any significant difference in sizing for the versions that have gusset side panels vs without? It seems like the size chart doesn't really change for the sweats but I'd imagine they can't fit "exactly the same".

Black mohair beanie and I'm out. Been needing a new black beanie to match with everything for the winter.

For those of you that have a few of the pullover/crewneck sweats... Do you notice any significant difference in sizing for the versions that have gusset side panels vs without? It seems like the size chart doesn't really change for the sweats but I'd imagine they can't fit "exactly the same".
Honestly, they both fit like a square box. The only thing is the one with the gusset side panels will stretch even more width wise with more wear.

I gotta sign up for one of these dumb weeks to see if I got banned or not. Didn't show up last week because I screwed my back up and couldn't walk lmao.

I really wish the phone had LTE and the ability to tether. But it’s a lot less expensive than the Punkt MP02 I want.

asking again for evening. would yall be interested in a raffle and giveaway for two burners or burner and lantern if I acquire them? :nerd:

raffle I would take like $5 a head. could cap at retail price + ship just so it doesn't look scummy or go for like 15-20 entries?

would giveaway whatever the second product is also via free raffle or contest of some kind :nerd:

asking again for evening. would yall be interested in a raffle and giveaway for two burners or burner and lantern if I acquire them? :nerd:

raffle I would take like $5 a head. could cap at retail price + ship just so it doesn't look scummy or go for like 15-20 entries?

would giveaway whatever the second product is also via free raffle or contest of some kind :nerd:
Not unless the expected value is somehow greater than the cost to enter. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom