Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
legit forgot about the drop because I wanted nothing. Trying to get on to see the site and it wont even load lol.

I like the black jersey but hesitant. Normally wear L but someone mentioned they run big.. so would a M be fine??

I like the black jersey but hesitant. Normally wear L but someone mentioned they run big.. so would a M be fine??
I would say yes a M would be good for you, but if you want to be 100% sure. Find a jersey you already have that you like the fit of and measure it . Compare those measurements to the size chart and you'll know exactly how it will fit.

Burners, lanterns still left at Bklyn as of 12p

Natural Mohair is sold out.

Ballistic camp camp comes in 2 different prints light n dark.

8A871791-B576-40E1-96E5-B07FA1744F9A.jpeg

I had this same cart, but beanie sold out while my payment was processing.

Figured I then blew my chance on the crewneck, but luckily was able to still get through with just that in the cart. Natural gonna be perfect for me!

Pretty soon reselling Supreme is going to be a bad idea. Its been trending in that direction for some seasons now. I mean only the hype hype items will still be resold but the days of any random Supreme reselling is just gone, which is good for us consumers at getting more things for actual retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom