Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real problem with Stockx is that they are accepting things from international sellers... and giving them a regular label.. with no customs or anything. So most of the time the stuff just gets stuck somewhere.

Not true. I live in Panama and I get an international label when I sell things on StockX. Package might take an extra day or two because of the distance but never had a problem

passing on 6s so that frees me up until the 4s drop.
I hope I can process these orders, been getting blocked due to autofill.

I’ve been waiting so long for the 6s with NA. I was overseas when the 2014s with Jumpman released and totally struck out trying get to get them on my phone.

Been conflicted too, since it’s week 1.. but gotta grab the 6s. I’ll work it out the next wk for preme.

Grabbed a few items in the off season.. Navy small box, camo beanie, wool camo cap. Seems like there was a couple more items I can’t think of right now.

Out running errands. Waiting on the teasers lol.

Attachments

• D2F8EF36-AE0D-43F2-AC15-E58804FFC2D8.jpeg
    D2F8EF36-AE0D-43F2-AC15-E58804FFC2D8.jpeg
    352.5 KB · Views: 11
Btw, idk if folks have been complaining to SX bout scrapping the packaging. But last couple items I ordered came with the Preme bags (Navy small box & camo beanie). Although, it seems both were dropped off at the pop up..

Btw, idk if folks have been complaining to SX bout scrapping the packaging. But last couple items I ordered came with the Preme bags (Navy small box & camo beanie). Although, it seems both were dropped off at the pop up..
Maybe that’s why. Never gotten bag or sticker from them

I’ve been waiting so long for the 6s with NA. I was overseas when the 2014s with Jumpman released and totally struck out trying get to get them on my phone.
yeah I won a raffle for that one in 2017 but those were bricks and couldnt wear them for more than 3 hours without
hurting my feet. I'll probably pick it up later this year for the low if anything...

The dates that were floating around are Feb 16th for 1st in store drop, Feb 21st for 1st online drop.

Onus showing Feb 14th/Feb 18

Idk where those dates are coming from.. last year’s was apperantly Feb 15/22, ‘18. Which would be Feb 14/21, ‘19 this year.

Last edited:
Was supposed to be a teaser acc to dropsbyjay, but I guess it’s really going to remain “unseen”.

The dates that were floating around are Feb 16th for 1st in store drop, Feb 21st for 1st online drop.

Onus showing Feb 14th/Feb 18

Idk where those dates are coming from.. last year’s was apperantly Feb 15/22, ‘18. Which would be Feb 14/21, ‘19 this year.
14 seems unlikely, given that the teaser hasn't released yet. My bet is on 21/25.

I haven't bought anything with a jumpman logo in close to 20 yrs but thinking very seriously about those 4s will buy for my son for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom