Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need atleast 2 decks. Looking at that swan and maybe black floral pieces. Looking at a few tees but not really trippin because I have soooo many from past seasons that are sitting in plastic... Socks and boxers are a must before the bigger sz's sell out. #thiccthighs

155 at DSM, starting the season off weak smh
doing better than me, i got a 5:45pm time slot for DSM. which prob means i gotta wait outside for an hour-ish then come back friday cause the store's gonna close smh. in my experience with DSM last s/s week 1, i was i think 40 in line and i got in an hour and a half after my time slot.

but if the stock is split between the two days guess that's good for me lol

Last edited:
Yo this post is THE worst lol. His resell estamates are awful idk where tf he’s getting these price ideas from. But besides the desirable 2-3 tees most first week tees would be lucky to make $30 on.

Attachments

• 529C10DA-6137-4C34-BC0A-B7656E3D201B.png
    529C10DA-6137-4C34-BC0A-B7656E3D201B.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 65
Might be the last time I deal with stockx as well. I ordered the motion varsity, only to receive the jacket covered with lint and someone’s medical cannabis container in the inner pocket. No supreme retail tags attached... so obvious it was used. Currently waiting on them to respond to my email.
What ended up happening?

Need atleast 2 decks. Looking at that swan and maybe black floral pieces. Looking at a few tees but not really trippin because I have soooo many from past seasons that are sitting in plastic... Socks and boxers are a must before the bigger sz's sell out. #thiccthighs
Swan is such a nice deck. Definitely one of my favorites in the past couple of years.

I'd wear under a dress shirt lol. lemme know if u can cop that XL or an extra sigg/master lock. I know u got that god level internet

Might be able to get a lock, cause I know people going to the store, I got a lot of stuff to buy so imma try to get you the cardigan right after my formula

Think I’m going for KONY or Knot tee. Going for a small so it’s a super long shot. If I strike out on both money saved. Not really feeling the week but want some practice

Might be able to get a lock, cause I know people going to the store, I got a lot of stuff to buy so imma try to get you the cardigan right after my formula
respect. lmk bout da lox. and yea only if u got time in terms of cardi b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom