Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, pic giving me the ragrets :smh:

how big is it compared to a carry on suitcase?

TNF makes Base Camp Duffels in various sizes. They chose the smallest option available. The mediums are my go to. There's tons of sites & videos sharing all the sizing info you want.

Zippo lighter and I’m out.

Would go for sk8 hi’s but sizes max out at 13 so L

This. I refuse to check bags. Ive done 10 day trips with my carry on and a duffle

dammit, gonna have make a move and pick one up

Nah, different circumstances. I rather not carry-on non essentials. I check-in most of all my stuff. Hands free, chillin, my Amex pays for any travel fees. I use regular looking luggage, nothing hype, to keep luggage handlers at bay as much as possible. Never looked back

Nah, different circumstances. I rather not carry-on non essentials. I check-in most of all my stuff. Hands free, chillin, my Amex pays for any travel fees. I use regular looking luggage, nothing hype, to keep luggage handlers at bay as much as possible. Never looked back

it’s not even about fees. i used to work at a hotel in college and the amount of people that showed up with lost luggage was ridiculous. been paranoid ever since. just my preference

TNF makes Base Camp Duffels in various sizes. They chose the smallest option available. The mediums are my go to. There's tons of sites & videos sharing all the sizing info you want.
I usually always go with the size small
Good enough for a week trip

Lmao, I don't believe it.
Grailed seller just sent me two boxes of tampons instead of the actual Stone Island jacket I paid for.
Let me repeat, these Canadian sellers are scammers
I'm done with grailed, their reputation is out the window
Yikes. sorry bro...file a paypal claim ASAP.

Grailed seller just sent me two boxes of tampons instead of the actual Stone Island jacket I paid for.

At least I presume they weren't used?
#SilverLining

seriously that person should be jailed

yeah knowing the "diamond plate" is the motif for the vans...no thanks to the sk8 his and any other model they put that print on. Just doesn't look good to me. Would love some supreme x vans era's though. Still love the simplicity of the era motion logos that dropped in 2016? i think.

giphy.gif

i would Fly to that return address and deliver an *** whooping if that happened to me. A PayPal claim won’t be enough.

Two box of tampons is basically saying “you pu$$y”

it’s not even about fees. i used to work at a hotel in college and the amount of people that showed up with lost luggage was ridiculous. been paranoid ever since. just my preference

Yeah it’s not all about fees. I’d gladly pay if my CC didn’t. With two kids and wifey I need my hands available for obvious reasons. Ive never had lost luggage, knock on wood.

But even before my kids, never was a fan of carry-on. In and out of the plane, wish Thursday’s were that easy lol

i would Fly to that return address and deliver an *** whooping if that happened to me. A PayPal claim won’t be enough.

Two box of tampons is basically saying “you pu$$y”
He's lucky he didn't put a return address. What a scum.

where the pics papi?

Kinda off topic but has anyone ever been charged twice in different amounts for one transaction? I’m seeing 2 different charges and I only ordered 1 tnf organizer. Being charged $61.xx (correct organizer order) and $64.xx; both charges are pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom