Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My order has arrived. No more plastic bags.

BBDD3155-4086-4BD3-B421-1889C8812866.jpeg

Anyone get shipping on a restock/late afternoon order yet? I have an email confirmation and have a charge on my CC still, but still no movement as far as shipping for my Most hoodie from the restock.

Just tried on XL tee heaven and earth tee. Fits somewhat similar IMO. I need to check length difference between large and XL.. may grab a L instead moving forward

I had picked up the source supreme joint in Paris for like $80 bucks... don’t regret that but for me to buy a hoodie I have to really want it
0455C262-8E92-458D-BF6D-182025DCBEEC.png

Damn. The Akira hoodie is going for a pretty penny.

One of my favorite hoodies ever. Can’t ever see myself selling it. I remember I wore it in nyc and got so many compliments, one being in a Michelin Star Japanese restaurant lol

I knew I should have bought this whole collection and sat on it. Smh.

So day 4.. no shipping email, no tracking reference, charges dropped, no UPS notification.

I feel like Supreme just ghosted me after a night at Del Frisco’s.

She just wanted the meal and nothing else.

I’m no longer worthy of Preme...
#FeelsBatman

That's good news.

Somewhat. I usually wear a S but started getting M cause they were easier to grab and I was starting to like the way they fit on me. I still have S though. I have levitation tee coming in with my second order and it's a S so hopefully it isn't too snug.

Got two shirts coming today and another two tomorrow. Anxious to see how the fit is. Will let y'all know how it is in comparison to last season. I usually get L in print tees and XL in cut and sew. Hoping the sizing isn't too much smaller as I'm 6'2 205

Just tried on MJB, feels like Supreme changed the sizing again. This M fits smaller
I got a medium in the smoke and faces tees

got medium in ghostrider and another when that dropped last season and they fit huge

the smoke tee fits really well, the faces tee is pretty long in length though

I'm going to stay away from heather gray tees, the sizing on those seem like they're all over the place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom