Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
610CD4C8-DA0F-47A5-A950-65CFE042DD5C.jpeg

secured me a brick. I’m itching for that Ganesh coat bruh bruh.

Probably bout to grab the zip pouch as a case for my phone .

To my slim / extra slim Jean wearing crew , does the pouch fit in your pocket? Lol

Both flashlights
4x post its

THEN went all the way to bklyn to “check in” at 12p

784C01B2-87B1-4FC4-AE1B-4D674D4CF808.jpeg
Did you buy both flashlight in one cart??

Supreme charged my card $4 more than the order confirmation shows. Nah b, that's hot cheeto money. Gimme my ****

Weird. I had a bid accepted for purple Bela earlier this week (SX), and today I got ship notice. But it’s from DHL, coming next day from UK. Never saw that before, but quick delivery is nice. :nthat:

Grabbed tropical light & post it today. Kinda wanted the red light too, but that $48 stings.

Weird. I had a bid accepted for purple Bela earlier this week (SX), and today I got ship notice. But it’s from DHL, coming next day from UK. Never saw that before, but quick delivery is nice. :nthat:

Grabbed tropical light & post it today. Kinda wanted the red light too, but that $48 stings.

yo did you get any type of international shipping charge or are they sticking with that 13$ SHIPPIN?
WAS ALWAYS CURIOUS HOW IT WORKS IF YOU GET STUCK COPPING FROM AN OVER SEAS SELLER

yo did you get any type of international shipping charge or are they sticking with that 13$ SHIPPIN?
WAS ALWAYS CURIOUS HOW IT WORKS IF YOU GET STUCK COPPING FROM AN OVER SEAS SELLER

No, just the usual $13.95.. I guess SX eats the cost. But I’m sure they’re making money on the local shipments, due to the volume they move through UPS. Especially on lightweight packages that are a lb or so.

Cop car jacket is ready to be picked up! Not risking them losing my package again with delivery. But can’t make it till after 5pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom