Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird. I had a bid accepted for purple Bela earlier this week (SX), and today I got ship notice. But it’s from DHL, coming next day from UK. Never saw that before, but quick delivery is nice. :nthat:

Grabbed tropical light & post it today. Kinda wanted the red light too, but that $48 stings.

yo did you get any type of international shipping charge or are they sticking with that 13$ SHIPPIN?
WAS ALWAYS CURIOUS HOW IT WORKS IF YOU GET STUCK COPPING FROM AN OVER SEAS SELLER
My item I bought the day of WEEK 0 is shipping from UK DHL and I still havent received my package. Almost 3 weeks....wack af. Ok I think thats the last rant about Stockx for me... lol

Drops were disgusting today. Blood in the streets between the fleece and Sacais.

On a more positive note, @Kim Fatty the Third I appreciate you sir. Good doing business with you.
39B856F1-ECF8-4E95-8DCE-7A9F4B754F15.jpeg

Hope they turn on the bot deflectors when the bogo drops. This was the THIRD drop of the season and its already like this....yikes

Yeah, these drops have been trash. Luckily, there’s not much i’m after this season. Seemed to be decent stock on accessories so far.. hopefully it’s the same for thermos, tool set, lantern, etc. But, seems bogos are getting further from obtainable for manual retail. Whatever’s been happening with the drops, the hyped pieces have been gettin destroyed before it even loads.

Finally got my SBs. They're whatever. Whoever packaged my pair just threw two Supreme stickers in there and one got stuck to the tape when they were putting it together. All this after I checked out on a black pair and the blue pair went through. Trash.

IMG_4769.JPG

My Supreme Wallet came in from last week, but my Dunks aint come in and no other shipments coming through on my UPS. Am I SOL? haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom