Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last years CDG? The material on those weren't as bad as people tried to make em to be. Passed on those, eyeball CDG AF1's , NBA AF1's, and world famous high top AF1's. Ironically last Nike x Supreme collab sneaks I copped were the Air spectrum's :lol: I love them so much
one of the best to come out.

My mans got heat but no bed frame
I actually prefer sleeping on the floor. And if I didn't like sleeping like this 21879406-man-sitting-on-chair-office-corporate-cartoon-people.jpg then u wouldn't see a bed in the background either, but keep being judgmental while I obviously keep being comfortable in my skin & situation. I'm likely A LOT happier than u are w/ better credit score.
I would to thank mi madre for teaching me the importance of saving & having good great credit b/c it has allowed me to afford the sneakers, supreme, and other minutiae bullshat I tend to buy. lovely.

Watch those AF1's be completely white/black with only Supreme stitching in white/black....

I actually prefer sleeping on the floor. And if I didn't like sleeping like this 21879406-man-sitting-on-chair-office-corporate-cartoon-people.jpg then u wouldn't see a bed in the background either, but keep being judgmental while I obviously keep being comfortable in my skin & situation. I'm likely A LOT happier than u are w/ better credit score.
I would to thank mi madre for teaching me the importance of saving & having good great credit b/c it has allowed me to afford the sneakers, supreme, and other minutiae bullshat I tend to buy. lovely.
"Financial freedom is our only hope" -Hov. Not sure why this was the first thing that popped in my head. As far as the bed situation, when I was dead broke in college my questionable cousin came thru and gave me the gift of bed bugs. I had a mattress but no frame for a couple months, I was embarrassed at first but I still bringing broads to this same mattress and railing :evil:

How do the hoodies fit ?I wear a large in tees but should I go med for hoodies
I wear med in champ hoodies
Reason why I’m asking I like that nosebleed hoody that dropped last week

Hopefully they drop a tee that 250 resell is not nice

Eh, yours is slightly better for now... If it’s even yours. You kinda seem like a sucker that would clip the image from google images... Maybe InfoSeek since you’re old. However, as soon as I pay off that Supreme 5 & TS 1 Low debt it’ll likely shoot right pass urs or at least on par at the very least. I hope you’re not really 50 competing w/ me financially :lol:, YOU SHOULD be better off then me.
A574EBFA-946D-4C69-BFEC-1E88C8B15617.jpeg

"Financial freedom is our only hope" -Hov. Not sure why this was the first thing that popped in my head. As far as the bed situation, when I was dead broke in college my questionable cousin came thru and gave me the gift of bed bugs. I had a mattress but no frame for a couple months, I was embarrassed at first but I still bringing broads to this same mattress and railing :evil:
"The gift" LOLLLL:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

How do the hoodies fit ?I wear a large in tees but should I go med for hoodies
I wear med in champ hoodies
Reason why I’m asking I like that nosebleed hoody that dropped last week

Hopefully they drop a tee that 250 resell is not nice

size up.

if you wear and L in tees go XL
I wear L in most tees and L in hoodies. Tees are starting to get snug cuz of lifting but hoodies still fit well.

Eh, yours is slightly better for now... If it’s even yours. You kinda seem like a sucker that would clip the image from google images... Maybe InfoSeek since you’re old. However, as soon as I pay off that Supreme 5 & TS 1 Low debt it’ll likely shoot right pass urs or at least on par at the very least. I hope you’re not really 50 competing w/ me financially :lol:, YOU SHOULD be better off then me.
A574EBFA-946D-4C69-BFEC-1E88C8B15617.jpeg
Bruh im 25 :rofl:
Keep telling yourself these things

no credit > bad credit amiright?

For the most part, yes. But in rare situations, no. Both are not ideal. Most know the cons associated with bad credit, but with no credit its harder for lenders to gauge your risk on whether you are responsible to pay the loan or not? Basically, they themselves are just taking a risk lending you money, where as with bad credit they know exactly what you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom