Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides eBay, stockx, and grailed where else can I look for a pair of sweatpants I’m trying to find?

Anyone know any other stores similar to RIF?

Came in from stockx the other day

Def closer to white than grey
0950957A-0028-49F8-9BE7-6BE983703E5A.jpeg

Last edited:
And yet about the same capacity. :frown:
Yeah that’s the crazy part. The cup on top and the way the top screws on adds a lot of materials to it. Either way it will be used a lot. Happy with em both. Want a new Zoji tho. Best mug I’ve had in a while.

want and able to buy are two very different things

supposedly instore only. pay for, get a voucher and pick up at a honda dealership

Kinda wish it was online to potentially distract from whatever else drops this week, but with the bots this season I don’t think it’d matter anyway.

Even though it’ll be super limited, the secondary market for that bike feels just as limited and I could see it not reselling for much over the $10k list price.

Kinda wish it was online to potentially distract from whatever else drops this week, but with the bots this season I don’t think it’d matter anyway.

Even though it’ll be super limited, the secondary market for that bike feels just as limited and I could see it not reselling for much over the $10k list price.

Disagree, you have Meek Mill tweeting out that he needs one. Limited market sure, but these things will go for big money.

Usually some bland designs when they collab with vans.. all it would take is a small box print all over, and they’d break the site.

I don’t know why, but I’ve really been looking forward to the lantern. I’m sure in ‘Supreme’ fashion, it’ll be tiny, but it’s intriguing.

CBS studios is right down the street if you wanna hit price is right and win the showcase showdown

Nah I’m already knowing.
When I read it, it seemed as tho he was implying supremeLA is on skid row. Far from it.

Ay Raf, you headed to LA for this one? I’m gonna register for the hell of it and if I get a good spot I’m rolling out for the bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom