Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRAIGHT Card Declines on pillow tee like 4x, moved to mobile and got oos.

Thanks Supreme.

one of my cards is for sure blocked. been getting declined every week. had to switch it up real quick after the first decline today

pillow tee but got it in navy thinking it was black :smh:

Navy's better tho :nthat:

9BF2E479-0A5D-488A-A17C-079BBE82FBB5.jpeg

Happy Birthday to me :nthat:

Happy birthday fam!

passed on everything.. pillow tee in black was tempting but looks alil feminine IMO

Man, if you thought black was feminine you wouldn't be caught dead in light heather pink, would ya?

Screen Shot 2019-10-10 at 11.02.38 AM.png

I got decline/unable to process week one when i was copy pasting the number

but that worked fine for me this week, just manual exp and cvc

Nice. Easy cop for 2 items wanted.. tool set & red big logo. Surprised tool still chillin, but good for those that want. Almost went for black big logo again, but already got last years reflective one.

I’m surprised the script logo went as quickly as it did. I thought I’d have plenty of time to pick up two lol

Everything is sitting other than pillows tee, 6-panel and big logo beanie. Might get Delta hoodie later :nerd:

Got what I wanted. Screw set the first cart, then white pillows tee and we’re back tee in large. Was having problems. Card declined a couple times on iPad and iPhone, page was slow on loading again. Tried again but type in the last two digits of cc instead of copy and paste and it went through.

Last edited by a moderator:
accidentally ordered pillow tee in burgundy x2. Wanted big logo beanie and took it out of cart. if anyone wants a burgundy one in M let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom