Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the later slots at Bowery, looks like they had a good amount of stock of all tees (except S of course).

Copped another Bible tee and American Picture tee in heathered pink.

do you think I can go there after work before they close or do you need a slot on Thursdays?

Screenshot_20191010-164233_Instagram.jpg

got American tee in burgundy :emoji_heart_eyes: all I wanted this week.

on everything I love I need at least 5 of the American sticker. gonna be contacting some of yall if I see them posted

Placed an order during the Honda jersey restock LAST FRIDAY and haven’t received an update on shipping :sick: No update in the UPS app nada.

From my past experience, it was way easier to just get the item and sell it than contacting supreme to cancel it
definitely this. years ago I ordered a white lou Reed photo tee and got yellow. Asked them for a diff color and they said no. Ended up selling it on ebay.

Placed an order during the Honda jersey restock LAST FRIDAY and haven’t received an update on shipping :sick: No update in the UPS app nada.

last time this happened to me i waited almost two weeks and then they overnighted it. hopefully they do the same for you

Yes it’s worrisome, but they’re going to randomly pop up on your doorstep this. It’s happened to me quite a bit this season. No ups tracking, no my choice. It’s just gonna appear.

Good luck with those rolling blackouts, brother. ****'s ****ed up, man.
If they were rolling blackouts they’d be tolerable. This was just indiscriminate shutoffs because they’re so afraid of getting sued they would rather hundreds of thousands of people lose food, work, business, and basically cause billions in economic damage instead. And also maximize bonuses for their execs. You know how supreme is like screw you most of the time? Pge is probably their role model.

If they were rolling blackouts they’d be tolerable. This was just indiscriminate shutoffs because they’re so afraid of getting sued they would rather hundreds of thousands of people lose food, work, business, and basically cause billions in economic damage instead. And also maximize bonuses for their execs. You know how supreme is like screw you most of the time? Pge is probably their role model.
Oh wow, didn't realize it was just random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom