Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time ever getting ghosted. Black bible and pink American Painting tee charged, hit confirm page, but no email and supreme just told me order didnt got thru. Womp womp

Placed an order during the Honda jersey restock LAST FRIDAY and haven’t received an update on shipping :sick: No update in the UPS app nada.
last time this happened to me i waited almost two weeks and then they overnighted it. hopefully they do the same for you

Just got shipping for yesterday’s stuff but not Monday’s crewneck restock. Weird

18w8.gif

Do these fit like Nike or supreme ? I’m xl/2xl is a little too big in Nike

This is a large might have to cop
DBAA23A8-3269-4D60-9E70-E3BAF95606D3.png

Do these fit like Nike or supreme ? I’m xl/2xl is a little too big in Nike

This is a large might have to cop
DBAA23A8-3269-4D60-9E70-E3BAF95606D3.png

A little bit of both? It’s meant to be puffy but it’s trimmed/ribbed (not sure the term for it) at the bottom. A large would fit you perfect in the arms but might be too short for you. Depends on how long you like your jackets.

my pillows tee is coming in tomorrow... have to love that quick shipping... but it also helps that im in NJ and i think their warehouse is in NJ also... ill take pics when my shirt comes in... of course im washing and drying it as soon as i get it lol

So i got the Pyrex for retail thru a kid I used to coach...
964564C9-A04F-4D2A-97EC-9082DC5D0216.jpeg

During a Target run I noticed the same exact cup... only this one had a red lid
E6458DCA-22D6-4AE7-999A-288A3937CDDA.jpeg

Let’s just say that lid fell mysteriously in my cart during checkout and now it’s perfect!
1D1DFFFF-45E9-4757-950C-540DA5A79D2E.jpeg
So ya can pay supreme markup for one, but actually purchasing a normal one and just using the lid is too much? Come on son. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom