Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No SF....

giphy.gif

I seen a teacher from my son’s school at Costco. Her cart was loaded down with coors light and white wine.

It be like that...I purchase my alcohol either close to closing time or in the town next over. Can't get caught slipping.

Nobody drinks harder than teachers I can promise you that ?

I'm knocking a couple back by 4:30 this afternoon. Today been rough.

Emailed them this morning about the Moto cross jersey not having shipped and within an hour and a half I got my next day shipping notification to California. They probably couldn’t wait to get rid of it :lol:

Motocross Jersey still available in store at Bowery. Just came from there. Maybe less than 15 minute wait. Still have Lacoste beanies and one color zip up. Don't know sizes available.

Emailed them this morning about the Moto cross jersey not having shipped and within an hour and a half I got my next day shipping notification to California. They probably couldn’t wait to get rid of it :lol:

i feel like when it takes them that long that usually pull from in store and ship to the warehouse then out. the few times it’s happened to me it’s come with tags attached

Motocross Jersey still available in store at Bowery. Just came from there. Maybe less than 15 minute wait. Still have Lacoste beanies and one color zip up. Don't know sizes available.

is that the building with all the graffiti?!

I was in NY last weekend and was hyped to go but didn’t know it was open all the time or what stuff they would sell. Got there and line was like 90 deep, didn’t wanna wait :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom