Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid gets caught listing stuff on Stock X as the Supreme store and challenges security guard to a fight.

"

Lol this was at the Brooklyn store, I was there. I don't think he was caught on StockX, after purchase, he came back to exchange an item for a different size. But they wouldn't let him. Then he went up the block to argue with the other security for some reason...

Don’t know if this counts but I bought a Lv supreme item and it was a fine experience.
Also, I removed the -drew from your post because your user name is drew so there’s really no need to sign your name.

Thanks man. I wasn't sure if anyone else had any bad experience when it came to copping Preme off StockX in the thread.

I like getting homies on this new wave so I always sign off on each post. :nthat:

-Drew

EC43FAFF-B974-4574-A750-540B0F2B765A.png B6969782-BE6E-49A6-BA71-809A10BAEEE0.png 964DBAFD-58D5-418F-81ED-011A5CEFB80F.png 638806BB-D362-4AC0-9B09-36B9115E58CF.png 70432FFA-453B-464C-BFFE-E6EAF1A6E4B8.png

Me. Got all my pocket and small logo tees off there and a few other under retail pieces.

Everything been good so far for me. I got a Fiorenza tee off there that failed auth so they didn't ship it to me. That's the one hiccup I've had.

When you copped from Stock X, did they still come with the tags/original packaging, bro?

-Drew

getting back to the discussion from a few pages ago

probably first bought Supreme about 15 years ago but it was only bogo camp caps

I had a swiss camo, brown digital rain drops, harrison plaid, baby blue herringbone, and maybe a couple others I can't remember...I actually still have a tan tonal camp cap

all were bought after market from ebay and other NTers

used to go to NYC every so often and would check the shop out in the hopes that they would have box logo tees but never had that much luck...not sure how or when releases were done back then

at some point the box logo camp cap patterns got out of hand imo and I lost interest...didn't buy another supreme item until at least a decade later

I remember when they used to have the down low and mid town sneakers at the shop :lol:

I'll give the parka a shot today, but since I grabbed the Highland last week I will not feel one shred of remorse when I catch that inevitable L. GP is simply to 'flex;' Highland is for the practical, everyday wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom